How do I request a university classroom?
Specific university classrooms cannot be requested. You may only request a type of classroom.
- Select the Event Wizard Tab
- In the Event Locations section, search for “Classrooms”.
- From the list, select the appropriate type and campus location of classroom (i.e. CLASSROOM (FAIRFAX): TECHNOLOGY).
- In the Comments section, indicate any building or room preference.
For course-related events, you must also fill out the following sections:
- In the Categories section, select “Course-Related Event”
- In the Event Attributes section, indicate the specific course(s) and CRN in the appropriate section.
**All required sections must be filled out before the event can be saved and processed. **
Once a classroom has been assigned, you will receive an email confirmation with the specific location.